I’ll be away for a few days and unable to respond to comments and emails. If you contact me I’ll get back to you early next week. Here are the weekly links (a little earlier than usual). Thanks for reading.
- 30 Fonts You Want to Have from Devlounge.
- 7 Practical Tips to Increase Your Feed Readers from Blogging Tips.
- 10 Useful WordPress Comment Plugins from Average Joe Blogger.
- 31% of Social Network Users Enter False Information from Marketing Pilgrim.
- How to Sell Ads on Your Blog Even with Hardly Any Traffic from Jim Kukral.
- 25 Freelance Tips for Increasing Your Income from Performancing.
- Why so Much Buzz Around That? from Smart Wealthy Rich.
- What are You Going to do on Clean Up the World Weekend? from Pelf.
- Self Importance Test for Geeks from Felix Ker.
- 5 Tips to Increase Comments from Ad Tracker.
- MillionDollarWiki Building Momentum from Online Money.
- About the About Page from Karen Zara.
- The More You Write, the Better Your Writing Gets from Super Blogging.
- Why Group Writing Projects are Worth Participating from Karthik.
- Marketing Using Word of Mouth from Marketing Deviant.
- Check out Jon’s new WP theme and give him some feedback.
- Targeting Mass Keywords from Dave.
Here are my votes for the writing competition at BlueJar:
- How to Track New RSS Subscribers with Google Analytics in 3 Easy Steps by Rhys.
- Simple Way to Track Downloads by Shrihari.
- Mind Map Tutorial on Blogging by Monika.
Here are my votes for the writing competition at Daily Blog Tips:
- 18 Tips for Writing Better Pay Per Click Ads by Derek.
- Top 10 Tips for Driving Traffic Away from Your Website by Ben.
- Warning: These 9 Photoshop Techniques May Result in Great Photos by Brian.
Published September 20th, 2007 by Steven Snell