Showcase of TV Show Websites
Observing websites from particular industries can be a good learning experience, as you will tend to see a lot of trends and similarities from sites in the same industry. In this post we’ll showcase more than 30 websites from current TV shows.
As is the case with other types of media (such as movies and music) the websites of TV shows tend to be an important part of their marketing and branding. As you browse through the sites featured below you will notice some trends including:
- Large background images
- A lot of color
- Heavy use of video, including in prominent locations
- Advertisements for other shows on the same network
- Social media links or buttons
In most cases the networks use a common layout for their shows, simply changing the design, colors, and images of each. For that reason we have organized the showcase by network.
For more design inspiration please see:
- 50 Inspirational E-Commerce Website Designs
- 50 of the Best Church Website Designs
- 25 of the Best Photographer Portfolio Websites
- 25 of the Best Photographer Portfolio Websites – Part II
- 40 of the Best Websites of Non-Profit Organizations
Published October 18th, 2010 by Steven Snell