13 Tutorials for Working with Colors in Photoshop
One of the down sides of working with a program as powerful as Photoshop is that new users often want to jump into things like advanced photo manipulations or designing an amazing website layout. Unfortunately, getting a firm grasp of the basics and fundamentals often gets overlooked by all of the cool things that you can learn to do.
Designers who want to be able to use Photoshop effectively will need to be able to master the fundamentals. Working with color is one of those things that you must learn to do effectively in Photoshop. In this post we’ll link to 13 tutorials that will help you to learn more about working with colors in Photoshop. If you’re already experienced with Photoshop, maybe some of these tutorials can serve as a refresher.
You may also be interested in our post Learn Photoshop.
For more Photoshop tutorials please see:
- Gadget Design Tutorials for Photoshop
- 30 Photoshop Tutorials for Amazing Lighting Effects
- 25 Photoshop Tutorials for Stunning Photo Manipulations
- 25 Photoshop Tutorials for Designing Abstract Backgrounds
- 25 Excellent Photoshop Texture Tutorials
Published March 1st, 2012 by Steven Snell