20+ T-Shirt Design Tutorials
Many designers enjoy being able to work on a wide variety of different types of projects. Web design is often the primary focus here at Vandelay Design, but designing t-shirts can be a fun, and sometimes profitable, option as well. Many web and graphic designers like to branch out to t-shirt design, even if it is only for fun and experimentation.
If you’re interested in designing your own custom t-shirts, there are a number of helpful tutorials that explain and demonstrate the process. In this post we’ll link to the best tutorials available for teaching how to design your own t-shirts. Some of the tutorials focus on the design and others cover the details of getting your design ready for print.
If you’re looking for some great mockups to show off your own t-shirt designs, please see the t-shirt mockup PSD in our shop.
For more tutorials please see:
- 30 Gadget Design Tutorials for Photoshop
- 25 Amazing Photoshop Text Effect Tutorials
- 30 Photoshop Tutorials for Amazing Lighting Effects
- 25 Photoshop Tutorials for Designing Abstract Backgrounds
- 25 Excellent Photoshop Texture Tutorials
Published December 21st, 2011 by Steven Snell