21 Resources Especially for Lovers of Minimalism
Minimalism a popular style of design because it keeps things simple and user-friendly. In this post we’ll look at more than 20 websites, blogs and books dedicated to minimalism. Not all of them are related to web design – minimalism can also be applied to other aspects of business and life.
Minimal Design Showcases:
If you want to find great and inspiring examples of minimalist design, these sites will be excellent sources.
Simple Desktops is a collection of desktop wallpapers curated by Tom Watson designed to make your computer beautiful without distraction.
The blogs all focus on publishing content related to minimalism.
Books and eBooks:
If you want to read about minimalism in design, business, or every day life, check out these books.
For more inspiration from minimalist design please see:
- 25 Beautifully Minimalistic Website Designs
- 25 Beautifully Minimalistic Website Designs – Part 2
- 25 Beautiful Minimalistic Website Designs – Part 3
- 25 Beautiful Minimalistic Website Designs – Part 4
- 25 Beautifully Minimalist Website Design – Part 5
- 35 Beautiful Minimal Websites – Part 6
- 40 Beautiful Minimalist Websites – Part 7
Published March 8th, 2010 by Steven Snell