25 Tutorials for Using Illustrator and Photoshop Together for Outstanding Results
Photoshop and Illustrator are two of the most indispensable tools for web and graphic designers. For those of us who are always looking to learn more and improve skills, there are plenty of great tutorials out there for each of these programs.
Most designers feel a bit more comfortable in one over the other as a result of more experience or better understanding. However, sometimes the two can be used together in a way that emphasizes the strengths of each program.
In this post we’ll feature 25 of the best tutorials that utilize both Illustrator and Photoshop to create amazing results.
For more Illustrator tutorials please see:
- 27 New and Fresh Illustrator Tutorials
- 30 Text Effect Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator
- 40 Tutorials for Working with Shapes in Illustrator
Blend Tool Backgrounds (video)
Background Designs (video)
For more Photoshop tutorials, please see:
- 40 Excellent Photoshop Tutorials for Textures and Backgrounds
- 45 Photoshop Tutorials for Creating Wallpaper
- 25 Photoshop Tutorials for Creating 3D Text Effects
- 30 Photo Manipulation Tutorials for Photoshop
- 35+ Photo Editing Tutorials for Photoshop
Published February 10th, 2009 by Steven Snell